HOME
FLEET & RATES
ABOUT US
RESERVATION
-Rental Agreement
FAQ's
REVIEWS
CONTACT US
ACCOMMODATIONS

 

           

                                                                                                                                     This procedure is very easy.

Just contact us, either by e-mail or phone and provide us with the following information:
                                               
  • Your Name
  • Contact information
  • Dates you wish to rent.
  • Type of boat
  • Credit card number
  • Expiration date
  • Name of cardholder

      

 

 

     credit cards

 


 

 We will send you a confirmation, as soon as we have received that information. 
 
 Cancellation policy (please review)   

If you for some reason have to cancel you will be charged the following cost should the boat not rent to others.

 8 - 21  

days in advance

  50 % of the cost per day.
 1 - 7   days in advance100 % of the cost per day.

 

 All Reservations / Cancellations:  A 10% (non refundable) reservation fee may be charged by Island Time Powerboat Rentals or their Representative upon confirmation. The remaining 90 % is payable 30 days before the first day of rental to Island Time Powerboat Rentals Ltd. unless otherwise agreed.
A charge of $2000.00 for RIB's and $2500.00 for the Contenders will be made as deposit towards any fuel and damages that might occur. Should none or only a partial of said deposit being used, then the remainder is to be refunded within 5 working days, unless estimates wind up toy has not yet been received.

 

               VIEW: CONTRACT        TERMS & CONDITION          SIMPLE RENTAL INSTRUCTIONS

 

 All rates are subject to change without notice paneraiguide.com    

 

 Email: info@islandtimeltd.com


                
 Phones:  
 Office + 1 284 495 9993
 Pascal + 1 284  340 8521
 Julien + 1 284 340 0357
 
Island Time Powerboat Rentals
 P.O.Box 50
 Road Town
 VG 1110
 British Virgin Islands
    

 

Ankara Dershane sikiş hd indir istanbul travesti hd belgesel paranormal kemal muratoğlu
HOME   |  FLEET & RATES   |  ABOUT US   |  RESERVATION   |  CONTACT US